body splurge

ok...im tired...my body aches...my mind is a mess...
soo....as a way to pamper myself....im gna go for a full body splurge....which includes....

  1. hair trim
  2. creambath
  3. body scrub/massage
  4. vit C facial
  5. waxing
can barely wait for it...!!!

maybe if im lucky..i might add some retail therapy for the mind too...depending on the green situation...if u get my drift..huhu

also on a non related note...i need to start back yoga to keep my body fit...its flabbing about which is sooooo not sexay!!!need it tone down certain areas...hopefully i'll have the perseverance to keep at it...

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly
life is full of mysteries..i just happen to be one of em'...

Facebook Badge

lookbook.nu

Followers


Recent Comments