shell me new

gosh..i've had this nagging feeling..like i wanna reinvent myself or something.....its been ages since my last make over...and im in serious need of change...something...anything at this point...!!!
im so bored with the same old look....

rambut cepat la panjang so i can style u crazy!!! ada hati nak dye tht day...but thn got pulled back to reality...it took sooo long to grow out the previouly dyed hair..agonizing!!! so not taking tht road again...serik...straight hair makes me look fat...short hair xnak...coz penat tau nak grow hair ni...so what do i do???

face wise..im trying to get a smoother skin..n i realized tht fine line are starting to appear..which is a big OWH NO!! started using olay total effects...so far so good...it moisturizes the skin well..which is good for my ever so dry skin...n reduced lines...which is the main point...started doing some homemade scrubs thats just fab n sgt inexpensive...like the sugar,olive oil and honey one...my fav!! smoothens n hydrates my dessert skin...my uneven skin tone still is in need of serious help...especially at the under eyes area and also nose..ideas??

i gained 2kgs...so im happy with my current weight...wht i need next is exercise...but so far i think im getting plenty in OS...my heart rate dropped to 80 bpm from 100+ bpm...huge improvement for moi...ACHIEVEMENT!!

wardrobe ku needs major upgrading....tak sabar nak SHOPPING!!!! i think i've lost my shopaholic title...sigh...i miss shopping so much...gila gila gilaaaa punyer rindu....but xpe...i have my own lil personal shopper in sydney doin all the dirty work for me...muahahahaha..*evil laugh*..thank u adek ku syg...u shall be rewarded for ur services...cpt dtg sini after balik dari sydney k...!!!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly
life is full of mysteries..i just happen to be one of em'...

Facebook Badge

lookbook.nu

Followers


Recent Comments