cutout mania











This is my latest infatuation ….

Im totally crazy for this style which is impossible to get in malaysia & indonesia…

REALLY!!! I’ve searched high n low with no avail….

Or maybe I’ve been searching in the wrong places….

But then again…I’ve never really seen anyone wearing this type of design…

And even when I googled it…I didn’t find a lot of choices….

I know ur wondering ‘how the heck is this women with hijab gna pull off this look!’…

Well frankly speaking…it’s a matter of taste….i plan to wear something inside of course…

Like a striking bodyfit top underneath and the cut out piece outside…I think it’ll work…

But I’ve to try it 1st to see the outcome…

I was even thinking bout ordering it online from US…but thn again….i wouldn’t know how it’d look…

Sooooooo I didn’t….

Anyways….here r some of the pics I managed to grab online….

im sure theres more where tht came from…

But it’ll have to do due to my malasness state….pffft…

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly
life is full of mysteries..i just happen to be one of em'...

Facebook Badge

lookbook.nu

Followers


Recent Comments