vacay away



pulau tiga


shangrila rasa sayang resort n spa


a hotel in langkawi (andaman i think)


Look at that….isnt Gods’ creation amazing??? MashaAllah….

Now that im finally done with my studies in Indonesia…

And I can make a living on my own….SOON….

Im gna plan a family vacay….

I think its long overdue….5 years without a decent holiday is a bit ridiculous right??

Don’t get me wrong…We have travelled in the 5 years I’ve been in indonesia…for example…we went to jogjakarta, pangandaran, jakarta, bogor and so on….

But this time around I wanna go in a carefree state of mind…and I wanna splurge a bit on hotels or resorts….

A break from all the noise and pollution the city so willingly provides us with….

Im looking for a place with a calm and tranquil environment, striking and stunning scenery filled

A place I can sink in its beauty…and think about Gods mighty creation….

Right now I havent really decided on the ambience im looking for…

  • - Rainforests?
  • - Beach?
  • - Mountain?
  • - Desert?
  • - Lake?

Any help???

posted under |

2 comments:

serene said...

shangri la rasa sayang resort and spa and andaman cm best je!! kalau kau nak ak suggest rebak marina! abas da pegi dia kata best gile! pernight 1200rm. geget jari mak!

purplebutterfly said...

mahai gle....ak lom keje lg...yg mahai2 kne wait til i save up money...i tot of goin on a budget trip...something affordable and nice...

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly
life is full of mysteries..i just happen to be one of em'...

Facebook Badge

lookbook.nu

Followers


Recent Comments