indulgence

What a wonderful day…after clinics me, bel n losh went to Anata’s for a fabulous creambath…as always I used the strawberry mint cream with strawberry shampoo…smelt heavenly…just like my strawberry milk body butter which i slapped on after shower when i came back home…I have no idea y im so into strawberries nowadays…it just smells n taste delicious!!! Who can resist……

after creambath…while my hair was still dripping wet..the lady who was supposed to chop off my bang came…1st she put the canvas thingy around me…so that the chopped hair won’t leave a mess…then she parted my hair (side parting the way I usually have it)…thn, without even askin me the length, she chopped of my fringe…it took her less thn 10 secs to chop off 3 inches of my hair…WTH?? The fastest hair cut I’ve ever had…u shud’ve seen my face..amazing man…luckily it wasn’t tht short…(pendek jugak la…but leh handle)…I must say…my face looks better with bangs…side swipe ones tho…the cut costs me 10k...cheapskate betul...hahaha

After our hair did…me, losh n bel went to IP…bought a cute butterfly ring thr...been looking for a chunky ring since forever…its so hard to find one that’s my taste…finally bought it…which looks like my toe ring that I wear all the time…y??? Every other person will ask….

1) Because I can

2) Its cute n pweety

3) Its super comfy

4) Do I actually need a reason??

Then we went into giovani (a shoe shop)…then bel bought this really nice glad flats…price not so bad…looks amazing tho…im thinking of getting one too…waiting for the green light from hubby on that one…huhu….i also like a beige version of bel’s heels…but they didn’t have my size..miraculously!! another shoe we all liked was a turquoise wedges…with strappy straps…if I could wear shorts thn I’d sooo get the shoe…bel wanted one but they did have her size for tht colour…seriously im surrounded with ppl with giant feet..they r like a size 9…giler arrrr…here I am with this size 5.5 feet…geeez….but lucky me...i can always find shoes in my size…KEEP HATING PPL…muahahaha

Besides that….Walloped a large mixed kebab…sedap gilos…yum yum…

So all in all…a successful outing with the girls….bukan nyer selalu…but once in a while we manage to fit ourselves in our schedule…that is how pathetic life is now…we have to find time even for ourself…sigh…

posted under , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly
life is full of mysteries..i just happen to be one of em'...

Facebook Badge

lookbook.nu

Followers


Recent Comments