--a swirling tunnel of insecurities--


dont u sometimes feel like u wanna escape into a dark hole...
lay there..be left alone...not noticed...not disturbed...
a place so quiet that it can swallow ur time whole..
n the smallest creek will sound like an atomic bomb explosion...
well..that is how i feel..

im not in a good place right now...
feeling bad...insecure...useless...unwanted...

my heart is sinking...and only i can make myself float...
or at least try by swimming up to the surface...
im in need of time to search for my lost soul...
but thats just it..there's never enough time..
not for me...for u...nor anyone else for that matter..

now im just in a bad state...
not knowing my limits...
not understanding my needs...
not giving myself credit for the great things i have achieved...
a feeling i hate...so much that it consumes my thoughts...and sucks the life outta me..

there's not much to explain...its just a phase that i have to go through..that, i know...
being whimsical and bubbly all the time can be draining..
sometimes we just need a place to vent...
someone who listens...
someone who understands...
someone who cares...

ungrateful..
yes..
humans are just that...

and me...i am exactly what i am...a human...

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly
life is full of mysteries..i just happen to be one of em'...

Facebook Badge

lookbook.nu

Followers


Recent Comments