what no one else sees


things are getting tougher n more complicated each day..
i wonder when my breaking point will be...
everyone has their moments..a threshold of some kind...
n im dreading over mine..
when will it come..??
til when can my body resists whats inevitable..??
these questions linger in my thoughts..n i cant help it..
i hate not being able to take charge of my life...
although i know there isnt much i can do..

saying i need a break will be an understatement..

gosh..i pray to Allah tht this year will fly by smoothly...i just want my degree n work..
so that i can make everyone happy n also achieve my goals n dreams..
now thts not too much to ask for rite...??

sometime i feel tht im leading my life to please others..
but is it naive to think tht my time will come??
n tht someone else will lead their life to please me??

whatever it is...i believe tht hope can never do harm...



posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly
life is full of mysteries..i just happen to be one of em'...

Facebook Badge

lookbook.nu

Followers


Recent Comments